Born under the sign of Gemini, in České Budějovice.
Since my childhood, I was manifesting an increased need to express myself by drawing and paintings. The motif of my childhood was mainly village huts and the pictures of places in nature. As every child, I have immensely admired the simplicity and expression of drawing of illustration of Josef Lada and Helena Zmatlíková.
At the time of elementary education, I started to visit the Folk school of Art in Trhové Sviny, where we were led by Ms. Renata Kubínová.
In 1992 I was admitted to Secondary school of Arts of st. Anezka in Český Krumlov, with focus on applied painting techniques – restoration. This specialization was after 2 years transformed to scenography. In 1997 I have finished the study with the graduation exams and right after this was admitted to Academy od Fine Arts in Prague.
From 1998 to 2004 I have studied AFA, the specialization conservation-restoration, led by prof. Karel Strettiho. I have graduated with a title MgA (magister of Arts).... During the time of studying, I have improved in drawing techniques in the studio of prof. Jitka Svobodová, in painting in studio of classical painting of prof. Zdeněk Beran. I have produced several copies of Old Masters. At this time, I have realized 5 exhibitions – in Prague, Trhové Sviny, Český Krumlov and České Budějovice.
Very important for me was a journey to Austrálie in 2001, which was a year long. Here I met a lot of Australian artists – f.i. Earle Backen and Margarete Woodward. Amongst my favorite artists there are Mark Rothko and Italian Morandi. I am very fascinated by the artistic expression of 2nd half of 20th century – Minimal art.
After graduating of AFA I was intensely followed the restorer field for 5 years. My greatest already realized achievements were the wall paintings of Church of st. Anna in Prague, interiors of Summer palace of Červený Dvůr, restoration of coat of arms at the Český Krumlov town hall, Minorites Monastery in Český Krumlov, restoration of the painted facade of the Krčín's House in Český Krumlov, interiors of the Castle of Český Krumlov... and so on.
At the present time, I do mainly painting, interior design and illustrations. A big enrichment of my life is dance – selfexpressing – intuitive, and Flamenco.
- Participation on "homework" of gallery La Femme:
– Woman and Fashion
- Collective exhibitions with gallery La Femme, Prague:
– Woman and Fashion
- Plein air with gallery La Femme in Villars – Switzerland
- Collective exhibition with 14 czech paiters with La Femme – Czech Art in Konstanz
- Participation on "homework" of gallery La Femme + collective exhibitions
- Painters' symposium with gallery La Femme – Bretagne
- International painters' symposium – Hluboká
- Exhibition "Mladé setkání" – Gallery of Fine Arts, Hodonín
- International painters' symposium – Small format, Hodonín
- Exhibition of Czech "Postkubism" – Milano, Italy
- Prize of European Union of Art
- České Budějovice – collective exhibition of the group "Rastr" in the exhibition hall of Cultural centre Metropol and gallery "Pod kamennou žábou"
- Český Krumlov – hotel Mlýn – exhibition area
- České Budějovice – exhibition area of the Czech Radio
- Výstaviště Prague – Modern gallery, – the exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts graduates
- Trinity Church near Trhové Sviny
- Český Krumlov – exhibition hall of the Municipal museum – the exhibition of secondary school graduates
- Prague, Soukenická str. – the exhibiting area of Brethren Church
- Trhové Sviny – the exhibiting area of Brethren Church